- at least 4 Gb RAM
- at least 20Gb storage available, with at least 6Gb free
Operating system: Windows, Mac, Linux, ChromeOS (please make sure your OS allows the installation of Google Chrome browser)
- Prepd does not depend on specific network configurations, but keep in mind, a slower connection will generate longer loading times and possible timeouts.
- if you are using Prepd on a public network (eg. schools, workplace) and you cannot access any of the applications, please make sure that your firewall, proxy settings are not blocking our servers. This can sometimes happen, as company networks have stricter security policies. If your school/workplace has such policies in place, please contact your IT department and ask them to allow the following URLs:
- *.prepd.in (any URL from the prepd.in domain); If you system doesn’t allow you to use a wildcard (the ‘*’ symbol), here a list of all the specific URLs: api-v3.prepd.in, websockets.prepd.in, extemp.prepd.in, congress.prepd.in, library.prepd.in, dashboard.prepd.in, signup.prepd.in
Prepd is supported on Google Chrome;
- please make sure your browser is updated (or, at least, that you are using a version higher than 59.0 – you can find out your this by typing chrome://chrome in the address bar)
- make sure cookies are allowed and third party data is not blocked (type chrome://settings/content in the address bar to check/change these settings)
Chrome browser needs to be installed. Prepd uses a browser extension and an application which are only available for Google Chrome. If you do not currently have Chrome installed on your computer, visit the browser's website and install Chrome.
Cookies need to be allowed on your browser. Cookies are a small piece of data, stored by the browser, which allows the server of the site you are visiting, to remember you and grant you quick access to your accounts and information. For information on how to check if your browser is allowing cookies, please check this article.