In the Classroom application, by visiting the Home page (click on the first icon from the left-side bar), you'll be able to see all the students in your tea and detailed activity of each person.
By clicking on a student’s name, you will open the User Profile (a individualized analytics page with detailed information about the user’s activity).
- Overview - Offers you a quick overview of the student’s activity over a selected period of time (which can be customized to fit your need).
- Library - Switching to the second tab on the User Profile will allow you to see detailed activity for the Library application: statistics, latest saved articles, as well as vocabulary and memories bank entries.
- Extemp - Similarly to the Library tab, the Extemp page will offer you detailed insights into your student's activity in Extemp: saved articles, round activity and submitted practice question.
- Congress - As with the other two pages, here you will find information on articles saved on, and arguments and speeches created in Congress.
- Challenges - By switching to the first tab, you will be able to better track your student's challenged activity, as well as mark some of the entries for their task as Failed. Marking an entry as failed will remove is from the counts towards the progress tracking. Here, you can also see reports for the student's previous challenges.