In the Dashboard application, by visiting the Team page, you'll be able to see detailed activity of each person in the team.
By clicking on a student’s name, you will open the User Profile (a individualized analytics page with detailed information about the user’s activity).
- Analytics - Offers you a quick overview of the student’s activity over a period of time (which can be customized to fit your need).
- Latest Caught articles - Switching to the second tab on the User Profile you can see a list of the latest ten articles caught by the user. The list can be expanded by clicking on “Show More”. Clicking on an article’s title will open the Library app with said article open.
- Extemp Round Activity - The third option on the User Profile, is a newly introduced feature which offers you the overview of the rounds the students created and the list of articles added to it. This includes data from both the online application and Prepd Offline (rounds made using Prepd Offline are uploaded each time the app is synchronized)
- Reading Activity - Last, but not least, is another newly introduced section about the student’s reading activity (for more information on Marking as Read please see the Library User Guide). This includes:
- A list of the latest read articles and the answer provided
- A chart with the number of read articles, by day
- The publication reading stats - showing the publications of the articles which have been marked as read