Prepd is an overall solution for managing your debate evidence. The apps are built specifically for speech and debate competitions, thus offering numerous features to this end.
Amongst the features we offer:
- Article filing (catching web articles and uploading PDF files)
- Evidence management (organizing articles in folders, by Congress bills, highlighting, categorizing, Smart Search and other searching and filtering tools)
- News Feed - a feature which brings your the current articles from around 50 popular news sources (including: AllAfrica, Associated Press, The Atlantic, BBC, Brookings, Christian Science Monitor, Guardian, Jerusalem Post, LA Times, Politico, Reuters, South China Morning Post, Time Magazine - full list here)
- Access to current Congressional Debate Dockets (and the possibility to organize your evidence for the bills)
- Event specific applications (Extemp and Congress) with helpful features:
- Extemp round simulation, using caught articles as evidence
- precedence and recency tracking for Congress rounds, with access to saved dockets and bills)
- Learning tools (such as automatically calculated readability scores for articles, and features to mark them as read - based on answers to predefined questions)
- Prepd Offline - the app which gives you access to all your articles while not connected to the Internet (thus making it suitable for use during competition)
- For coaches: team management and students activity reports (graphs and detailed reports with their, overall or individual, catching activity, articles they mark as read - with answers -, and the rounds they created - including the articles used in the round)
Create a Free account now and try out Prepd to see for yourself!