If you don't have a Prepd account, please follow these steps to create your account and your Premium Team.
If you do have an account, the steps for creating a Premium Team are:
- Log into the Classroom app
- If you have a Free One (or don't want to continue with a current Free Team), you can choose the "Create a Premium Team" option from the starting page on the Dashboard. Otherwise, you can visit the Billing page, by selecting the Billing icon from the left-side navigation bar.
- If you already have a Free Team, please choose "Upgrade to Premium Team" (from the Billing page) to upgrade the current team (i.e. keep the members and articles, but increase the limits).
According to the selected payment method:
- You will be charged immediately if you choose card.
- You will be emailed an invoice and will have a 30 days window to finalize the payment, if you choose the Check - Invoice option.
- If you choose the Check - Purchase Order option, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive the invoice immediately through email.
- If you choose District Purchase, type in the contact info for your District's Admin and we will contact them. The 30-days window for payment applies for this option as well.
Your membership will be (re)activated automatically, regardless of the chosen payment method.
You can find pricing options by using our Pricing Calculator
Membership upgrades or changes:
If, by the time you have to renew, your team grows (or some people leave) you can change the user limit when renewing (and the price will adjust accordingly). You may also increase the user limit while your current membership is active, by using the "Add apps or members" feature from the Billing page. The upgrades are charged separately, and only through a one-time card payment.
More details on our payment policies you can find out by visiting our Payment Policies page.