You can quickly add an article to any of your Congress folders, either when catching it (or uploading it in the case of PDF files) or later, from the Library application.
To add the article from the Library application:
- Visit the Library app
- Click on the “more options” (3 dots) icon next to the article you want to add to Congress
- Alternatively: with the article fully open, click on the edit article (pencil) icon on the top bar or use the gavel icon from the lower navigation bar
- Select “Save to Congress” from the drop-down and the according window will open
- Search for the desired bill(s), confirm and you’re done
To add an article when catching (or uploading it):
- Use the Fast Catch (PDF upload) as usual and, after the article has been caught (uploaded), on the “Success” page, you will see two icons representing each of the applications.
- Click on the Congress (blue gavel) icon to open the “Save to Congress” window
- Find the bill(s) you would like to save to
- After you have selected all the bill(s) to save the article to, confirm and you are done