With the Classroom, you can set user roles for all your team members.
The Classroom introduces a long awaited feature: user roles and permissions. This blog post documents the different roles you can set for each team member in Prepd.
- Original creator of the Team account. Has access to all features and functionality.
- Has access to all the same features the Head Coach (team’s owner) does, including: billing, team management, article purges and activity reports
- Can be removed from the team by a Head Coach only
- Cannot promote (or demote) other users to (from) the Head Coach role
- Multiple users can be Coaches in the same team
- Can access most of the team’s features, except billing information
- Can promote/demote other users (who have at most a Captain role — i.e. cannot promote/demote Coaches or Head Coaches)
- Can help manage a team by: adding or removing students, change application settings, as well as altering the folder structure (edit, merge or delete folders and subfolders)
- Can alter the folder structure (edit, merge or delete folders and subfolders)
- Cannot access team management or billing information
- Cannot access other management features: email and application settings, article purge
- Basic role which allows access to Prepd’s debate productivity and education technology features
- Cannot access billing information, team manangement, or application and email settings
- Cannot alter the folder structure or mass-delete articles (through the Article Purge feature)
To change the role of a team member, simply log into classroom.prepd.in, navigate to the “Home” page, click on the button that appears to the right of a user’s name, then select “Change role.”